Account Balance & Top-up
Your SiteHost account balance will be used to pay for the services you are provided (Servers, Email Hosting, Domains, etc).
Topping Up Your Account
- When logged in to the Control Panel, click on Billing in the left menu.
- Click on Top-Up Account in the navigation tab.
- Select a previously used card by filling in the top form or use a new card with the bottom form.
- Enter the amount you want to top up.
- Click Pay Now.
- Confirm you wish to top up by clicking the Yes, Top-up Account button.
You can also configure your account to automatically top-up the balance of your account for two cases:
- Whenever the balance drops below a pre-configured amount.
- Only when auto-renewing a domain and the account needs more funds in order to process the renewal.
Set Up Auto Top-up for Your Account
- When logged in to the Control Panel, click on Account in the left menu.
- Select the Preferences sub module from the left menu.
- Select your top up preference in the section title "Automatic Top-Up".
- Fill in the other details related to your selection.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Update Preferences button.