Mail forwarders allow you to have your emails forwarded to another email address. You can optionally choose whether to keep the received emails in your inbox or have them removed once they have been forwarded.
How to Add a Forwarder
- Login to your mailbox in our Webmail client.
- Click the Settings button in the top right menu.
- Select Forwarders from the list in the middle pane.
- Enter the full email address of the mailbox you would like emails to be forwarded to.
- You can choose to keep a copy in your inbox by selecting the option.
- Click Save to enable the forwarder.