If you'd like to set up a new CDN (content delivery network), contact our Support Team. We'll help assess your options and implement the right solution.
The CDN module in the SiteHost Control Panel was deprecated in February 2023, due to changes made by our former CDN partner. If you had a CDN set up before then, you can still manage it through the Control Panel.
Managing the CDN service
If the CDN service is enabled, the configuration page for the zone allows you to:
- Change the records CDN status within the selected Zone.
- For a given record, in the correspondent line click On or Off as required.
- Enable the Development Mode, which is useful if you are making changes to your websites and need to see the results instantly.
- Click the Development Mode tab, click the Enable Development Mode button.
- Purge the cache removing all copies of your files from the CDN nodes, forcing them to be reloaded from your origin server.
- Click the Purge Cache tab, click the Purge Cache button.
Disabling the CDN service
If you no longer require the CDN service, you can disable it going through the steps below:
- Log in to the SiteHost Control Panel.
- Click the CDN module from the menu on the left.
- Locate the Zone Name you want to disable the CDN service for, click the Off button in the correspondent line.
You can also turn all CDN functions off through the CDN Zone configuration page, simply click on Disable CDN option at the top right-hand side.