What SMTP server should I use?
If you're a SiteHost VPS customer and you're in our IP space, you can relay mail from your VPS directly through smtp.sitehost.co.nz.
If you're a SiteHost Mail customer, you have two options for your SMTP. Your ISP's SMTP server, and SiteHost's Authenticated SMTP server. If you would like to use our Authenticated SMTP server, the details can be found here
Common SMTP Servers
We have listed some of the more popular New Zealand ISPs and their SMTP Servers below. This is believed to be accurate at the time of publishing. If unsure please contact your ISP.
- Actrix - mail.actrix.co.nz
- CallPlus - smtp.callplus.net.nz
- CLEAR Net - smtp.clear.net.nz
- ICONZ - smtp.iconz.co.nz
- IGRIN - smtp.igrin.co.nz
- Maxnet - smtp.maxnet.co.nz
- Orcon - mail.orcon.net.nz
- Paradise.net - smtp.paradise.net.nz
- Quicksilver - smtp.qsi.net.nz
- Slingshot - smtp.slingshot.co.nz
- Vodafone / IHUG - smtp.vodafone.co.nz
- Wave - smtp.wave.co.nz
- Woosh - smtp.woosh.co.nz
- WorldNet - smtp.world-net.co.nz
- WorldxChange - smtp.xnet.co.nz
- Xtra - send.xtra.co.nz
If your ISP is not listed above please contact them directly.